Destiny Quest allows students to do the following:
- Search for resources in our library collection
- Submit and read ratings and reviews
- Place holds and create lists
- Discover the Top 10 Most Popular titles and New Books
- Maintain lists of books they are "Now Reading," "Want to Read" and "Have Read"
- View your Account information including checkouts and holds
- Use the Resource Lists posted by teachers and librarians to find resources on a variety of topics
|Destiny Quest home screen: |
Top Ten ES Library Check-Outs
Our Grade 2 students have spent the last few months becoming experts at searching for books using Destiny Quest. They can search by subject, author or title and find the books using their knowledge of fiction and nonfiction call numbers.
Students in Grades 3, 4 and 5 regularly use Destiny Quest to check on their personal accounts, search for books and also submit reviews on their favorite titles. Reviews posted by fellow students are a great way to find the next great book to read.
|Each entry includes title details, reviews and |
suggestions for similar books.
The best part is that Destiny Quest is a free app that families can easy set up on their devices at home. For instructions on how to set up your Destiny Quest app for first time users click here.
Alternatively, you can access Destiny Quest through any browser from the ES Library website using your family computer.
As always, we are happy to help! Please stop by the library to see us for a quick overview or for help setting up Destiny Quest on your personal device.